What's On During Warsaw Gallery Weekend 2016
The last weekend of September will see 23 private galleries in Warsaw invite artists from all over the world to take part in a smorgasbord of exhibitions. Here's a brief rundown of what each gallery has to offer.
- Arton Fundation - Works by Sanja Iveković, Natalia LL, Jolanta Marcolla, Letícia Parente, Ewa Partum, Martha Rosler i Lisa Steele.
- Asymetria - Works by Jerzy Lewczyński, Marek Piasecki, Zofia Rydet, Błażej Pindor and Zdzisław Beksiński.
- Biuro Wystaw - Works by Hubert Czerepoka, Monika Drożyńska, Weronika Ławniczak, Slavs and Tatars, Władysław Strzemiński, Mieczysław Szczuka, Piotr Wysocki, Jerzy Ryszard Zieliński (Jurry) and Rafał Żarski.
- Czułość - Works by Japanese artist Nampeia Akaki and Vova Vorotniov from Ukraine.
- Dawid Radziszewski - Works by Agata Bogacka, Sebastian Buczek, Radosław Gajewski and Agnieszka Polska.
Archeology of Photography Foundation
- Archeology of Photography Foundation - Works by Karolina Breguła, Przemek Dzienis, Magda Hueckel and Szymon Rogiński will be presented at the Lux exhibition.
Foksal Gallery Foundation
- Kasia Michalski - an exhibition of Rafał Dominik's works.
- Le Guern - Abstract works by Zuza Ziółkowska/Hercberg.
- Leto - Exhibition of Alex Urban's works.
- m² - Exhibition of Marcin Zawicki's works.
- Piktogram - Exhibition of Zuzanna Czebatul's works.
- Pola Magnetyczne - Exhibition of co-created artwork by Wiktor Gutt and Waldemar Raniszewski titled Destructive Culture.
- Profile Foundation - Irena Kalicka's photographic vision of the 18th-century New Athens dictionary written by Benedykt Joachim Chmielowski.
- Propaganda - Exhibition of Adam Jastrzębski's works titled Poison.
- Rodríguez Gallery - Exhibition of Pep Vidal's works.
- Stereo - Exhibition of Bill Jenkins' works, a young artist from the US.
- Wschód - Works by Mateusz Choróbski, Jan Domicz, Samuel François, Daniel Koniusz, Mikołaj Moskal, Anna Orłowska, Olve Sande and Łukasz Sosiński.
Warsaw Gallery Weekend events are organised in co-operation with cultural intitutions. For the full programme, click HERE.